SpaChina Awards 2014
SpaChina Magazine will hold the 5th SpaChina Awards and 7th SpaChina Summit 2014 together on August 21 to 23. This event will reward industry leaders and innovators, and help to elevate industry standards.
After preliminary preparations, the organizing committee has decided upon the following seven general award categories:
Grand Jury / Spa China Reader Awards
Each category is divided into two or seven different classes (30 in total). Nominees are free to enter for any category or class, regardless of the scale of the business or how long it has been in operation. The final list of categories and classes will be appropriately cut, adjusted or combined, according to actual enrolments.
We believe your participation in the SpaChina Awards 2014 will:
• Be an honor for your spa and spa team and further improve and enhance your professional status in the spa industry.
• Act as an incentive to your staff team, encouraging them to work together and to glorify your spa brand.
• Pre-Judgment: All nominees have to submit required information online by May 15. SpaChina team will have the pre judgment according to the online paperwork.
• Judges On-spot Evaluation: SpaChina will invite honored guests and spa professionals to be part of the judge team, who will visit each nominee spa for a thorough evaluation.
• Online Voting: Please visit www.spachina.com/summit-awards/awards to vote.
Online voting (starts on May 1)is open for all spa professionals and guests. Each individual has the right to vote for the nominee of choice.
Agenda for Nomination and Assessment
• March 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014 – Nominee registration and first round
• May 1, 2014 – July 20, 2014 – Preliminary assessment by judges and public voting
• July 21, 2014 – August 10, 2014 – Final assessment
• August, 22, 2014 – SpaChina Awards Gala Dinner (Venuae to be confirmed)
One free Gala Party ticket for SpaChina Awards 2013 finalists.
Free Gala Party tickets for SpaChina Summit participants.
1000RMB/seat for Gala Party for other guests.